Terms of ServiceRead Them Carefully
The term 'user' shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement by registering. Pinvert Advertising Network is offered to you by Sevio LTD
Pinvert Advertising Network have the right to choose either or not to accept an user using our services.
Fake traffic of any kind is not allowed. Autosurfers, iframes, bots, proxys, autohits services, traffic exchange. Any User that use such fake traffic system will be banned and no refund will be granted.
Exploiting system bugs is totally prohibited, the User should contact Pinvert Advertising Network team and let them know about the issue. The use of a bug may bring upon the User total termination of the account without grating any refund.
- Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity.
- Sites containing shock gore such as prolapse, bestiality, scatological content such as urine or feces, discriminatory comments, or any depiction of a minor in an adult or sexual situation.
- Sites containing child pornography.
- Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which threatens physical harm.
- Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
- Sites that participate in or transmit spam using any kind of online possibilities.
- Sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity or sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities.
- Sites with any type of content that a reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
- Sites that, after being reviewed and at our total discretion, don't qualify for our Program.
- Sites that are generated automatically on sub-domains like blogspot, wordpress.
- Sites that are are over 2M in alexa rank.
- Sites that are not updated.
- Sites that contains too much advertisements.
- Sites that are not mobile friendly or have a common free template.
- Sites that asks visitors to perform an action and get paid for it.
- Sites that are created in the past 3 months.
- Sites that contains more than 2 letters on their domain name (exceptions: .com, .net, .org, .info, .xxx, .biz).
- Sites that are not adult related.
- Advertisement Page can not contain any other popup/popunder or page block. Any Advertisment cannot contain any kind of content as it is in the Websites Section.
- Advertisement Page must not contain scripts that alter users browser settings.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain any frame breaking codes.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain any auto-downloads, without user action.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain multiple alert boxes.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain alert boxes so long that the close buttons can not be seen.
- If after approval the advertisement page has changed and breaks this terms, we will block your campaign and account. In that case you will not be entitled to a refund. In case the advertisment page is changed we require IMMEDIATLY an notification of these changes by email or by ticket system.
By depositing funds at Pinvert Advertising Network, you agree that if any kind of malware/exploits/hijacks/virus is detected on any of your Advertisment pages, your account will be disabled and you won't be entitled to a refund. The same rule applies if we detect multiple accounts banned for that reason. An advertiser will be entitled to a refund if he received multiple fraudulent impressions from a publisher. To receive the funds back, you must send the proofs to email@example.com with the message "Fraudulent Proof". The funds will be returned in the advertiser balance as soon as the proofs will be considered legit by a Pinvert Advertising Network representative.
All Campaigns created at Pinvert Ad Network are served are tracked and reported by itself. For Campaigns that involve third party serving/tracking, accounting may be beyond the control of Pinvert Ad Network.
Pinvert Ad Network is not responsible if the traffic is not visible in any third party statistical tracking like google analytics or voluum. All traffic sent to any Advertising Campaign is counted within the Pinvert Ad Network statistical tracking system and will be charged according to it.
All bonuses earned cannot be withdraw from the platform. The bonuses are the last used amount from your account.
Additional Earning that publishers may earn based on different events created by Pinvert Ad Network can be withdraw and used as normal earnings.
All advertising rates are subject to change at any time. Pinvert Ad Network use a bidding system, the highest bidder will receive the traffic from an publisher visitor.
Customer hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Sevio LTD and the Publishers (including their successors, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns) from and against all claims, loss, liability, damage and expense of any nature (including attorneys' reasonable fees) in connection with the Advertisement URL and its linked websites, for any actual or alleged breach of any term of this Agreement.
In no event shall either party be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of use, or loss of profits arising thereunder or from the provision of services.
Neither Sevio LTD nor the participating sites will be subject to any liability whatsoever for (a) any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the Advertisement URL due to systems failures or other technological failures of Sevio LTD or of the Internet; (b) delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of a campaign, including, without limitation, difficulties with a Publisher or Website, difficulties with a third-party server, or electronic malfunction; and (c) errors in content or omissions in any Advertisement URL provided by Customer.
Sevio LTD. reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You are responsible for complying with any changes to the terms and conditions within 2 days of the date of change, and are required to read this page periodically.
The Advertiser may stop the campaign at any time, and the remaining unspent funds will be transferred to the platform wallet. Customer can request payment that represent their wallet current balance at any time within 6 months and receive it on the same e-wallet from where the funds were deposited. Any bonuses received, will be removed if they're remain unspent when a refund is requested. The advertisers's funds will be removed and not refundable after 6 months of inactivity. However if the advertiser become active, he will be entitled to use the funds in advertising purpose on Pinvert Ad Network.